Friday, August 8, 2008

Choe Morris.(:

Interview questions.
What was the best part of the program?
working and getting to the final project. And also getting to meet all the designers.
What did you know about art/design? What did you learn about yourself?
I learned that I was a lot more interested in it and that I’m fairly skilled in it.
What were the favorite places/spaces that we visited? Why?
western bridge, seattle public library, mithun. What are you most proud of in accomplishing your design work? Why?
Getting everything done and having it published in the Olympic Sculpture Park.
What did you learn about Seattle that you didn’t know before?
There are A LOT of gallery spaces. I just learned a lot on general.
Do you plan on taking on design more or less due to this program? Why?
I’d pursue design more because I learned so much more about all the aspects of it and I understand it a lot more.(:

No comments: